Friday, 2 November 2007

Watched Exodus last night... Yesterday was the end of my cramped week! 3 papers in one week! My last paper would be next Tuesday, so I'm having some chilling time now... keke

Anyway, Exodus.... I would seriously ask that you not watch it, coz it's a fucking waste of time movie... dam boring!!! and meaningless!! except in the beginning part where Cheong Ka Fai was being detained and interviewed by Steven Yam, that was interesting... after that scene onwards, it was boring boring boring.....
Perhaps there's a greater reason to it, I dont know.... I'm curious bout the ending though... coz halfway through it, me and HK just left the cinema and head off to somewhere for makan... His makan anyway, coz he didnt have dinner... Anyway, the western restaurant that we ate at, the mushroom soup was just delicious! I dont remember the name of the restaurant though.. hahah anyway, nice environment, really like Rendevous in Cheras...

Yesterday met up with Dee and Yen after a week... Went to a pet shop in OUG before going to Secret Recipe... OMG, i saw the cutest dog... Maltese Mix.... I sooooo want it!!!! But then my mom would not wanna care for another dog... coz she's having a handful with Olivia already... =/
Then dee mentioned that her sis's friend's pet dog gave birth and wanna give away Shih Tzu puppies... I was so excited... XD but after thinking about it, I knew that I'm not suitable for taking care of a dog... Due to my lack of responsibility plus my "3mins heat" attitude....
Mom was interested at the prospect of having a Shih Tzu, but she knew I'm going overseas soon and she having to care for Olivia... But she did say "Perhaps after you're back from Australia la..."
XD XD


Anyway, gotta study lah... Although, I am feeling lazyyyy.....
The bed's temptingggg.....

No comments: