Thursday, 15 November 2007

Unknowingly and unwittingly...

... Dee, Keat and I went to Seremban.... and got ourselves Siew Pau..... hahahhaha

I accompanied Dee to LCCT to fetch her beloved... while on the way back, it started to rain... We followed the signage of Bukit Jalil... on and on we went..... until we saw 'kawasan rehat Seremban'.... -.-"

We decided to have lunch, as well as Siew Pau!! muahhahahha

Aint bad of a journey, until I dreamt that i was falling down inside Yogazone's bathroom while napping in the car on the way back... wtf... at the point that i was startled from my dream, I heard Dee said, "Dont sleep la munz, we're almost home already..." My heart was beating dam fast... On one hand I wanna continue sleeping, on the other, I was shocked from my dream.... =.=

Today's the first time I made French Toast.. hahaha

No comments: