Live your life like it's your last...
What would you do should you know that your ending is looming around the corner?
I seriously do not know how I'd spend the last few moments... Sure, you'd wanna spend time with your loved ones... but how? Have a meal with them, go on a trip to somewhere that you and your friends had always wanted to go to, going back to favourite hang outs, or just sit and talk?
Or perhaps, you'd take the time to accomplish the things on your to do / dream list... But then, not everything can be done within the given time limit, can they?
I dont know, so much things I'd wanna do, but I feel as though I have so little time... making me feeling very stressed... wth....
-------------------------------------------------------
If simplicity and happiness in the present is all that matters, then can I choose not to look into the future?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment