Yesterday (10102007) marks the day when the first angkasawan blasts off to space... which is great, becoz I think only a select few have the mental, emotional, physical and psychological strength and ability to be a cosmonaut... Yeah, the govt had probably used up a huge amount of tax funds to pay for it, but i think fellow Malaysians need hope and ambition... forego money for hope and dreams?
It also marks the day that I borrowed book from the library... and it's a chick lit book... I've not read such a book for quite a while... and usually when I pick up reading again, it's when I start taking care of myself...
Yesterday also marks the day when I said goodbye to someone... finally...
Funny thing is, this time around, I've started the process of looking after myself even before I've bid the goodbye... Well I guess it's been long due... The pain and disappointments have been too much, and the last thing I'd wanna do is spit them out again...
I'm only looking forward to tomorrow, being my place of solace and hope, covering up the past bitterness and ugliness...
no more shits on me! LMAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment