Thursday, 25 October 2007

Met up with Sis Qian yesterday, went to Pyramid to have lunch and look for her mom's birthday present.. =D
Makan at Kim Gary...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See, she's so cute...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I didnt intentionally ask her to pose like that ok, she did it herself... means that we do connect... XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Qian at her best...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Not so.. hahahha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You'd most often see me doing that with my mouth if you go eating with me... LOL

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Yay, I'm so happy I've bought the perfume for my mom."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"F***, this elevator's taking forever!"


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Hmm... I wonder if I should have taken that leng chai's number..."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Watcha doing?"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Oh... teeheee....."


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You know, somehow, we look better in blurry or dark pictures... hmm...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
..... =.=""


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
MooMoo Cutie

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Driving with two hands.. yeah right...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Somehow we both have the same expressions......


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Apparently she likes the MooMoo
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
=D


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I freaking dont understand why peopli like to pose with their fingers on their eyes.... damn so hai..









Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Byez.

No comments: