http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfcpgfsYfSg
I have been kinda addicted to this song... Sad emo song, but not totally.... Not so nice, but not so bad either..... =.= all thanks to YEN!!
I found it's lyrics, MV and the singers' names all on the above link.....
Go check it out!!!
Btw, this is irrelevant and I know it has been ages, but Wu Zun is dam kau leng chai lor!!! *blush*
Anyway, been having this un-decided-ness about the colour of my hair... remain black or dye it to red?? sighz... sometimes i cant accept it, sometimes i can... and to add salt to injury, my friend said I look darker with black hair... but of coz, if u dyed ur hair with other colours ie red or brown, surely you would look brighter right?
So........
I'll just leave it for now.... maybe tomorrow... or tomorrow... or...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment