Saturday, 15 September 2007

everything seems to be alright...

Just got back from dinner with a friend... Quite an entertaining session coz he's quite talkative... lol I feel happy and relaxed...

And u know what? He cheered me up by proving to me that in two months plus time, my hair will grow inches by showing me pictures of his hair from two months ago... Of coz, most of people's hair do grow an inch or two within that period of time... but to see that is different lah... hahaha I'm a little sceptical though, coz it seems that his hair either grows really fast or he had styled up his hair or that due to the angle his pics were taken, his hair looked short....


Well whatever, I'm setting my sights on two months later!!





(One good thing about this hairstyle is that I can wear caps! lol)



No comments: