Finally finished my assignments (for now)... these two weeks have been all about assignments... but also movie-going with dee =D
We had movie marathon on last Sunday.. Secret and Ratatouille... Honestly, it's a weird combo... a love story and an animation?
But both are great! lol
Seriously was emo after Secret... I dont really like the ending where one of the character lost their memory of what they went through before, like Just Like Heaven (but still got together in the end, of course)... but anyway, I wouldn't mind watching Secret again, for the sake of being emo... lol
Ratatouille, is definitely not like what I'd thought it'd be... There's been so many mouse and rats around already, and they create another rat?? I didn't think there'd be anything special, but halfway through the movie, I love this rat! lol Dam funny movie, the kind of laughs that get u in stitches (for me, anyway)...
Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment