Been wasting time at home today... Had a lot of things I wanted to do, but right now, I dont remember what the heck they are anymore...
And..... worryingly, I found out that one of my friend's results for last sem, was screwed up with somebody else's... She initially had failed one subject, the same one as mine too (!), and after checking with the lecturer, turns out she had a pass instead.... the person who keyed in the results had keyed in wrongly....
OMFG...............
What if my results were due to someone's mistake as well? faint... Really worrying...
So, about the year-end holiday.....
Pangkor, Langkawi and Phuket are year round destinations... *wink*
Tioman, Redang and Perhentian are best avoided during Nov-Jan... (is that right?)
I'll be going to Penang end of Dec, for my cousin bro's wedding.. keke
Well, who's up for the former three places? =D
This sunday I'll be going for a field trip, it's my Env Science's assignment... hahaha gonna be a lot of nature-observing, I reckon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment