Thursday, 21 June 2007

new skin!

I find this template funny... "in the end, it's just two persons who cant see what love is about"... Kinda relates to me... It is as though it is mocking me and I, in turn, use it in turn to mock it... lol
The things written on the left are not written by me... I'm not that pei... hahaha I'm not into oh-so-girly stuffs kind of girl, so...
But upon closer inspection, it is quite sweet...

2 comments:

CinDee said...

hehe.. quite cute ma.. and nice.. but.. people will confuse that u written all that.. the 1st time i read it.. i was like.. cutie honey? hahahahahaha.. i thought u suddenly want act cute.. hahahahaha.. w1.. about me and keat.. still very sad now.. it's not fair that i only have 10 days to have emotional preparation..

Munz said...

oh my... then i've got to change the wordings there dy... otherwise ppl who read would really misunderstand... hahaha