Is xanga unsatisfied with me for using blogger? Couldnt open my xanga page... =.= great, this blogger has no emoticons...
I actually have a lot of things I need to do after this friday... What's confirmed is this saturday Im going to waterfall at ampang with Qian and two other friends... kaka... Feel paiseh la.. And she's bringing me to eat Ampang yong tau foo... yay~
Slept at 3 sth again.. then woke up at 9 sth coz mom said dad's bringing me to somewhere to settle some stuff... turns out, my dad said some other day only settle... cis... I actually dont have the mood to study... but today's better... tomorrow's the exam already! I'm glad that it's actually exam day tmr coz I'll finally be free!!
Poor Dee... what she's going through now is almost the same as what I went through... But whoever's worse, I dont know la... anyway, hang in there la girl... Sorry I dont know how to comfort u....
Which made me think, would you start a relationship if you'd know that in the end, somehow or another you'd both break up...? (I'm not relating to Keat and Dee)
Would there be any point to be with a person then? Coz towards the end, you'd feel hard pressed to let go of something special that you once have... Or you'd never start it, and maybe one day you'd regret for letting go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment