I finally met up with my cousin today and had one good session of updating each other, after two weeks of absense... hehe had dinner at Secret Recipe in Sri Petaling after my yoga class (first one, ever since exams are over...) Oh, met Alvin and his gf there, with his gang of Uni mates, I presume... lol
I fetched my cousin home, we were having a joke and laughing, and while she was getting off from the car, she suddenly turned around, pulled a serious face, looked at me, scrutinised my face by turning my face slightly left and right... and I thought, I must have looked somewhat different to her, what with not seeing each other for two weeks.... and then......
She proceeded to pinch my face and say: You're so chubby man!
Me: ***** ?!?!
During yoga, there's a pose that I was doing where I was lying on the floor, legs straight, except for one leg which you have to bent outward towards your butt.... I find it quite easy for me to do, and albeit there's a 'sensation' at the thigh of the bent leg, I was quite comfortable....
Comfortable to the point that I was almost asleep! I was halfway to dreamland!! haha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment