Friday, 29 June 2007

Gatherings and sayonara....

Thursday

Watched Transformers... Freaking cool!!! I've never watched the cartoon before... but I sorta get the idea from my brothers... I'd say it's my brother's generation's childhood IT thing.... haha


At night, I went for Form 6 gathering, which have absolutely nothing to do with me, but Jaclyn said, "Go there look see look see la..." Okaylo.... Went to Time Out at Kuchai Lama.... A lot of people are there already... Some I've not met since high school.. haha... It's good meeting them again...

Then it's off to another place to meet up with the girls... Ruth's going to sabah, Jaclyn's going to terengganu.... =( I will miss you two... Do take care.... sigh.....





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Keatz... take care... will miss you too....



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The jacz.... love u.... muaks.... hehe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The ruth in blue.... take care girl... miss u too

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Friday

My cousin's farewell party.... Friends and relatives attended... Didnt get to take pic with her... But I still have a few days' time.. hehehe She's running around, not having enough time to hang out with each of her friends during the party, as usual.... haha





All of you, you will come back in November, right?!?!?

No comments: